Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Grateful . Love

When we have problems in our life, big or small, we often blame things and even God, we also will feel within ourselves that we maybe the most pity person in this world. But one incident today has taught me something bout Love and Grateful and Care to others around us.

In today’s lecture, my friend told me that she receive a call that her secondary school hometown friend and his family has met a serious car accident. His father has passed away that very moment, while himself were in coma, his life is in danger that time.

When I was in the car, the incident keep running inside my mind, I felt that even I don’t know him but it’s a matter of Life & Death, the most important thing is to offer little help by pray for him since there’s nothing I can do for him that moment. Once I has arrived my room, I pray to God for HIS protection and Healing to that boy. I also sent messages to my Cell group members and Christian friends and ask them to pray for that boy. And many of them ask details bout that boy and willing to pray for him, that’s makes me more convince that a move from one person will lead the others to spread love and care to those who need our help.

But unfortunately when I message for his details, she said that it’s too late because that boy has already passed away. No doubt I feel sad that time, a life has gone… It doesn’t matter whether the boy is a Christian or not, at least he knew that people who do not know him willing to show their LOVE, CARE & CONCERN him. I will continue pray for his family members to keep them strong and quickly recover from this sad tragedy.

Thus, we should always be grateful to what we have now even we might think that we are lack of something we want. But, human wants are unlimited; this makes gratefulness inside our heart sometimes a hardest thing to do.

Watch Oprah’s shows, she help people without the need of knowing them, as long as we know there’s people who need help, we should offer our best possible help or offer to them, your 1st move or step for this will caused other follow your footsteps to do the same in the future and everyone will realize that this world is not only “Mind our own business”.

Once you help those needy, their “thank you”, happiness and improvement in their lives will bring happiness to you too. “Show your Love just like our CHRIST has LOVE us”, and pray to God bout this, “Show me how to Love like how YOU Love me, Let your LIGHT SHINE through me to let men see so that they may see your good works and GLORIFY the Father in heaven, Amen” (Matthew 5:14-16)

No comments: