Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life Goes On . Faster than I Ever Imagine

Today, woke up nothing to do at home. The boreness leads me to really plan and think bout my future. How i should plan my uni stuffs, where i gonna go, where i will settle down, etc... And suddenly i realise, i will be 20 this coming november man, then comes to the end of my freshman yr in uni. Gosh, I have gone into a new phase of my life so quickly and it gonna be change to new phase soon...

I met my friends when i'm back in kk. Really, felt something change. Well, everyone change, friendship can be easily change too, that makes me worried. I dont want my current friendships becomes memories, i want them to be "alive" no matter where we go and as we grow up.

When i was a child, i hope i can faster grow older because i dont wan to be treated like a child. But when i start to realise i'm almost the age to get into society, i start to miss my teenage life and really those times nothing much to worry about. Can play crazily in class, can have excuse to do things emotionally sometimes, enjoy those "rule breaking" moments, met my 1st love, which also the one i love most until now..Haiz..

Just can express it out but cant live with it everyday. As i said, Life goes on, so should we move on and look forward to the things that are coming. I Love my friends i have now, I appreciate the time i spent with my parents, I will adapt to my new life, I will continue to grow in God, however, why i still have the motive want to listen from her when i saw her on9.....

No comments: